The Pioneer State Mutual Advantage Endorsements are a bundle of several coverages offering excellent value at a competitive price.
Personal Auto Advantage Endorsement
• Rental Gap Coverage - In the event of a covered loss to an auto rented from a rental company, Pioneer would pay for loss of use, diminished value, and reasonable fees resulting from any damage for which you become liable under the terms of a rental agreement.
• New Car Replacement - In the event of a total loss, if your totaled vehicle was purchased within the past 12 months and has less than 15,000 miles on it, this coverage will replace it with a new vehicle of the same make, model, and equipment.
• Trip Interruption - Limit of up to $100 per day/per vehicle (maximum of $600).
• Personal Property Coverage - Limit of up to $250.
• Custom Equipment - Coverage up to $1,500 is added for custom equipment in or upon your covered (or non-owned) auto.
• Pet Injury and Accidental Death Coverage - Up to $500 per animal (maximum of $1,000 per loss) for emergency procedures or medications. Up to $500 per animal (maximum of $1,000 per loss) if the animal dies from an accident.
• Towing - Limit of $250 towards expenses to a preferred location due to an accident.
• Transportation Expenses Coverage - Up to twice the maximum amount stated in your Personal Auto Policy (does not increase the daily limit, simply doubles the number of days covered).
• Original Equipment Manufactured Parts (OEM) - For vehicles manufactured within the last three years, coverage is provided to repair the damage with parts originally manufactured for the automaker (excluding glass).
Homeowners Advantage Endorsement
• Home Cyber Protection - Coverage up to $25,000 is added (a $500 deductible applies).
• Backup of Sewers or Drains - Coverage up to $5,000 is added (a $250 deductible applies).
• Fire Department Service Charge - Limit is increased by $500 per occurrence (in addition to the $500 provided in the policy) for a total of $1,000 per occurrence.
• Ordinance or Law Coverage - Coverage up to 10% for Coverage A is added.
• Refrigerated Products - Limit is increased by $250 per occurrence (in addition to the $250 provided in the policy) for a total of $500 per occurrence.
• Increase of Tree Removal Limit - Limit is increased by $500 per occurrence for anyone tree (in addition to the $500 provided in the policy) for a total of $1,000 per occurrence.
• Mortgage Extra Expense Coverage - Coverage up to $1,000 is added for Acquisition Costs and no more than $250 per month for Additional Monthly Mortgage Expenses.
This brochure is intended to be a broad summary of the Pioneer Advantage Endorsements. The information here is subject to policy terms and exclusions and does not replace your policy language. Read your full policy carefully and ask your Independent Insurance Agent if you have specific questions.
Davison, Burton, Flint, Fenton, Beecher, Flushing, Grand Blanc, Swartz Creek, Linden, Mount Morris, Clio, Argentine, Michigan, Pioneer Insurance, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance